Instantly cure blank door syndrome and create the ultimate entry.
Our door decals are completely removable and reposition-able. Changed your mind or wanting to create a different look... Simply peel the door stickers off and re-apply. While most door stickers are made from Vinyl our decals are are made form a strong fine-weave adhesive fabric that doesn't stretch easily and will stick to almost any surface including, brick, glass, and painted walls.
How do I apply the Wall stickers?
1. Choose your surface. For freshly painted walls allow a three week drying period before applying your height chart.
2. Make sure the wall is clean and dust free.
3. Stick it up! Carefully peel your wall sticker off the backing paper and stick it onto the wall (don’t stress too much – our wall stickers are removable and repositionable).
4. Gently rub over the surface of the sticker with a soft cloth or the back of your hand from the centre outwards, pushing out any air bubbles.
5. To remove, carefully lift a corner and slowly peel off. Our wall stickers won't damage your wall, but it's important to be careful when removing in case the wall has been poorly prepared before painting. If you are concerned, or if the wall offers resistance, heat with a hairdryer while removing. The backing paper can be used to store and keep your stickers safe.
Warning: Tinyme wall stickers are designed for decoration only and not to be considered as toys. Make sure you apply them out of the reach of children under 3 years of age to avoid a possible choking hazard. Especially out of the reach of children in a cot, crib or bed.