• Leading online children's brand
• Award winning company with global reach
• Dynamic, young & creative team
• Fast paced, yet fun working environment
Tinyme is an online retailer and manufacturer of personalised children’s products. A leader in eCommerce, Tinyme was recognised at the 2019 Online Retail Industry Awards as the Australian Online Retailer of the Year.
In addition, Tinyme has now won 5 other categories at the ORIAs;
• Best Social Commerce Initiative (2019)
• Best Pure-play Online Retailer (2017)
• Best Mobile Site (2017)
• Best Customer Service (2017)
• Best Site Optimisation and Design (2016)
While based in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs, we have a global reach with separate business entities and dedicated ecommerce sites in Australia, US, UK, Singapore, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, UAE and Ireland. We are a vertically integrated ecommerce pure-play trading exclusively through our own websites. With a focus on design centric "mass customisation" our dynamic and creative team have a customer focused culture of continuous improvement and innovation (sorry about the jargon but it's the truth). We have our own digital based print and production facility backed by in-house devs, design, marketing, product development, engineering (mechanical and mechatronics), and customer service teams. We're excited about being in a company and sector that is growing fast and has huge opportunity for continued growth. We're 14 years old, have outgrown 5 previous premises, won awards, have launched into export markets and are generally pretty excited about our work.
So that we can reliably keep on satisfying our customers with great quality product and experience we need YOU!
Can't get enough? Read the full Tinyme Tale here.
You can discuss and plan creative solutions on a high level but are great at getting things done and delivering results. You manage your own time and projects well, are frustrated with inefficiency, and work with tenacity to get things done. You really are a bit of a geek (you get very excited about code) and like us you think it's an amazing time to be alive.
You must have...
• A degree in a related discipline
• Great problem solving abilities
• Good communication skills (fluency in English is essential)
• Must be able to work in a team environment and work alone without supervision
• Can write quality code in a major language (preferably Python or PHP)
• You know what a relational database is
• You know there's no such thing as a free lunch
...and are really quite intelligent (now don't be shy)
You might have...
• A black-belt in the art of python-fu
• Some seriously wicked MySQL skills
• Built a project using IoT/embedded which wasn't a refrigerator web browser
• Experience with a seriously cool data project, whether it's a data lake, a data warehouse, a data moon, or just a data puddle that does something interesting
• Experience with Web Development
• Experience with Web hosting and DevOps
• A collection of black skivvies and comfortable shoes
• Experience with Agile / Scrum
• A passion for real coffee (not absolutely essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, creative and smart team in a graduate role. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will be working in a team that delivers cutting edge solutions for fulfilment, logistics, data management, image generation and eCommerce. As part of a varied and motivated team you will work on group projects as well as individual tasks. There are few grad placements that offer the opportunity to accumulate as much experience and expand your skills and capabilities as quickly. You won't be running endless QA on others code or making senior devs coffee in this role.
The Role Includes:
• Full time role with a competitive salary tailored for the successful applicant
• Great career opportunities
• Either immediate start or following completion of studies at the end of the year.
Sounds like the role you've been looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Send the below items to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cover Letter
• Academic Transcript
• Name and contact details for at least TWO PROFESSIONAL referees.
Due to the number of applications, only successful applicants that are offered interviews will be responded to.
No Agencies Please