• Leading online children's brand
• Award winning company with global reach
• Dynamic, young & creative team
• Fast paced, yet fun working environment
• Free Pizza on Fridays!
Tinyme is an online retailer and manufacturer of personalised children’s products. A leader in eCommerce, Tinyme was recognised at the 2019 Online Retail Industry Awards as the Australian Online Retailer of the Year.
In addition, Tinyme has now won 5 other categories at the ORIAs;
• Best Social Commerce Initiative (2019)
• Best Pure-play Online Retailer (2017)
• Best Mobile Site (2017)
• Best Customer Service (2017)
• Best Site Optimisation and Design (2016)
While based in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs, we have a global reach with separate business entities and dedicated ecommerce sites in Australia, US, UK and Singapore. We are a vertically integrated ecommerce pure-play trading exclusively through our own websites. With a focus on design centric "mass customisation" our dynamic and creative team have a customer focused culture of continuous improvement and innovation (sorry about the jargon but it's the truth). We have our own digital based print and production facility backed by in-house devs, design, marketing, product development, engineering (mechanical and mechatronics), and customer service teams. We're excited about being in a company and sector that is growing fast and has huge opportunity for continued growth. We're 13 years old, have outgrown 5 previous premises, won awards, have launched into export markets and are generally pretty excited about our work.
So that we can keep up all this great work we need YOU!
Can't get enough? Read the full Tinyme Tale here.
• Ideally have tertiary engineering qualifications (mechanical, mechatronics, electro-mechanical)
• May have electrician certification or restricted electrician certification
• Have plenty of hands-on experience with tools
• Sometimes get a hankering for Raspberry Pi
• Are very technically and mechanically minded
• Love tinkering with the latest tech (think Digital printing, Laser cutting, 3D printing, CNC…)
• Like real coffee (not absolutely essential)
• Can bust above average break dancing moves
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a high tech, fast paced, progressive, creative team in a graduate role. Reporting to the Director of Operational Development this is a "hands on" role and includes:
• Preventative routine maintenance
• Corrective maintenance
• Production improvements and modifications
• Implementation of new production technology and equipment
• Research & Development of new and innovative products
The Role Includes:
• Full time role with a competitive salary
• Freshly ground real coffee and pizza on Friday
• Either immediate start or following completion of studies at the end of the year
Sounds like the role you've been looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Send the below items to email@example.com
• Cover Letter
• Academic Transcript
• Name and contact details for at least TWO PROFESSIONAL referees
Due to the number of applications, only successful applicants that are offered interviews will be responded to.
No Agencies Please