• Leading online children's brand
• Award winning company with global reach
• Dynamic, young & creative team
• Fast paced, yet fun working environment
• Free Pizza on Fridays!
Tinyme is an online retailer and manufacturer of personalised children’s products. A leader in eCommerce, Tinyme was recognised at the 2019 Online Retail Industry Awards as the Australian Online Retailer of the Year.
In addition, Tinyme has now won 5 other categories at the ORIAs;
• Best Social Commerce Initiative (2019)
• Best Pure-play Online Retailer (2017)
• Best Mobile Site (2017)
• Best Customer Service (2017)
• Best Site Optimisation and Design (2016)
While based in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs, we have a global reach with separate business entities and dedicated ecommerce sites in Australia, US, UK and Singapore. We are a vertically integrated ecommerce pure-play trading exclusively through our own websites. With a focus on design centric "mass customisation" our dynamic and creative team have a customer focused culture of continuous improvement and innovation (sorry about the jargon but it's the truth). We have our own digital based print and production facility backed by in-house devs, design, marketing, product development, engineering (mechanical and mechatronics), and customer service teams. We're excited about being in a company and sector that is growing fast and has huge opportunity for continued growth. We're 13 years old, have outgrown 5 previous premises, won awards, have launched into export markets and are generally pretty excited about our work.
So that we can reliably keep on satisfying our customers with great quality product and experience we need YOU!
Can't get enough? Read the full Tinyme Tale here.
You can discuss and plan creative solutions on a high level but are great at getting things done and delivering results. You manage your own time and projects well, are frustrated with inefficiency, and work with tenacity to get things done. You really are a bit of a geek (you get very excited about code) and like us you think it's an amazing time to be alive.
You must have...
• A degree in a related discipline
• Familiarity with PHP5/MySQL application development
• Familiarity with front end frameworks such as jQuery, Angular and/or Foundation
• Great problem solving abilities
• Good communication skills (fluency in English is essential)
• Must be able to work in a team environment and work alone without supervision
...and are really quite intelligent (now don't be shy)
You might have...
• Experience with Magento 2
• Experience with PHP frameworks
• Python coding skills
• Experience with Web Analytics
• A collection of black skivvies and comfortable shoes
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Experience with Web optimisation
• Experience with Web hosting
• A passion for real coffee (not absolutely essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, creative and smart team in a graduate role. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will be helping to build super-easy-to-use, online experiences for our web enabled personalisation/shopping sites. Working within a team that is at the forefront of eCommerce innovation in Australia you will gain active experience in web development on a heavily customised Magento platform. This role is an awesome opportunity for a new graduate to fast track their skills in web development.
The Role Includes:
• Full time role with a competitive salary tailored for the successful applicant
• Freshly ground real coffee and pizza on Friday
Sounds like the role you've been looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Send the below items to email@example.com
• Cover Letter
• Academic Transcript
• Name and contact details for at least TWO PROFESSIONAL referees.
Due to the number of applications, only successful applicants that are offered interviews will be responded to.
No Agencies Please