Whether your little ray of sunshine has come into the world or you're expecting a new arrival one day soon... Brighten up your baby's nursery with our adorable range of fully removable and repositionable Nursery Wall Stickers!
Whether your little ray of sunshine has come into the world or you're expecting a new arrival one day soon... Brighten up your baby's nursery with our adorable range of fully removable and re-positionable Nursery Wall Stickers! From darling little feature decals to full blown room settings for a nursery - we've got you (and your walls) covered. Choose from a huge range of wall sticker designs in 8 cute colourways to create something truly magical for your newest addition to the family.
Made from fine weave fabric, not vinyl.
Completely removable and re-positionable.
Mix and match packs to create your ultimate room setting.
Available in a wide range of colourways.
Did we mention they're super cute?
How To Use
1. Choose your Surface: Tinyme wall stickers will stick to most clean flat surfaces and even some textured surfaces. For freshly painted walls allow a 3 week drying period.
2. Clean Wall Before Applying your wall stickers, you should make sure the surface is clean and dust free.
3. Stick Them Up To transform that boring blank wall start by designing your layout.
4. Carefully peel the stickers off the backing paper and stick onto the wall.
5. Gently Rub Sticker Gently rub over the surface of the sticker with a soft cloth or the back of your hand from the centre outwards, pushing out any air bubbles.
6. To Take Them Down or remove, carefully lift a corner and whilst folding the sticker back on itself, slowly peel off. Our wall stickers shouldn't damage your wall, but it's important to be careful when removing in case the wall has been poorly prepared before painting. If you are concerned, or if the wall offers resistance, heat with a hairdryer while removing. The backing paper is a good place to store your stickers.
Warning: Tinyme wall stickers are designed for decoration only and are not to be considered as a toy. Please ensure that they are out of reach of children under 3 years of age, especially children in a cot, crib or bed to avoid a possible choking hazard.