Tinyme School Labels. Here's just 3 of the reasons why… 1. Super duper sticky 2. Scratch resistant coating 3. Extremely, very cute designs… Come and see where Australia buys their name labels for school!
Lost property? Not on our watch! Send your little monkey off to school with supreme confidence everything will come back home thanks to Tinyme's range of premium School Name Labels. Whether it's classroom supplies, school uniforms that get left out on the playground or lunch tubs that have a habit of wandering off... Our School Labels have got you covered!
Our super sticky kids Name Labels are safe in the microwave, dishwasher and freezer, plus they're coated with an extra glossy scratch resistant coating so they are sure to stand the test of time (and whatever on the job testing your kiddo comes up with). Our iron-on Clothing Labels are easy to apply and come in a variety of sizes so you put them exactly where you need to. Head back to school in style this year with Tinyme School Labels!
All our name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces.
Our labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
Note: the following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
STICKY NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
2. The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
3. Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers, items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
4. Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Good To Know: Our paper labels including our Paper Name Labels, Address Labels, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium heat.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.