Name Labels For Kids
Books, bags, lunchboxes: you name it! Name labels are not only great for keeping track of your child's belongings, but they're also a great way of ensuring that your kids come home with the right gear. With tinyme's huge collection of name labels and name tags you'll be able to label just about anything in sight—with style.
With tinyme name tags you won't have to worry about name labels peeling or fading. Our name labels are designed to be very durable, and they'll hold up against whatever punishment your kids subject them to. Our adhesive labels stick fast, and our iron-on clothing labels stay exactly where they're meant to. Our name labels are waterproof and scratch-resistant, and they're also microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe and even freezer-safe.
Name Label Features
- 100s of design and color options.
- Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive.
- Printed at very high resolution in full colour.
- Additional UV light cured gloss clear coating for additional scratch resistance.
- All our name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces.
- Our labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
- Note: the following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
Name Label Instructions
Smooth, Clean, Flat Surface
Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
Rub Label Firmly
The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
Cure Time - allow 2-3 days
Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers items should be placed on the top shelf and are not be suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Book labels, Gift labels and Address labels are made from a paper based material and are not dishwasher safe.