We have taken numerous measures to protect our customers, staff, and suppliers from risk of infection.
At present Tinyme has not been affected by government mandated shutdowns and continues to operate as normal with the following exceptions:
• We have suspended Customer Pickup from our Melbourne premises
• We are still promptly dispatching out of our Melbourne studio and our shipping partners are continuing to operate
• While we are still able to ship to most countries there are some that have been affected by flight cancellations for our logistics provider and have been disabled in the checkout.
• All deliveries are being sent with a default 'Authority to Leave' which means that if there is a safe place to leave it, then orders may be left without any contact from the delivery driver.
• We've seen some delays in delivery for our shipping providers. We are actively updating the shipping estimates on our website to reflect that as best we can so we are reasonably confident that your order will arrive in line with the estimates, but we appreciate your patience if there are unforeseen delays. As you could imagine there is greater than usual variation in delivery times.