We have taken numerous measures to protect our customers, staff, and suppliers from risk of infection.
At present Tinyme has not been affected by government mandated shutdowns and continues to operate as normal with the following exceptions:
• We have suspended Customer Pickup from our Melbourne premises
• We are still promptly dispatching out of our Melbourne studio and our shipping partners are continuing to operate
• We've seen some delays in delivery for our shipping providers, particularly for international shipping. We are actively updating the shipping estimates on our website to reflect that as best we can, but we are experiencing much greater than usual variation in delivery times.
• While we are still able to ship to most countries there are some that have been affected by flight cancellations for our logistics provider and have been disabled in the checkout.
• All deliveries are being sent with a default 'Authority to Leave' which means that if there is a safe place to leave it, then orders may be left without any contact from the delivery driver.
Books, bags, clothes, lunchboxes: you name it! Name labels are not only great for keeping track of your child's belongings, but they're also a great way of ensuring that your kids come home with the right gear. With our huge collection of premium name labels, you'll be able to label just about anything in sight — with style.
My customised order was perfect! Delivered on time. Easy ordering online. No complaints! - Alexandra
Excellent labels, affordable price. Good discounts a lot of the time. Great packaging. Quick postage. - Melinda
Their designs are beautiful. Labels are of high quality. Couldn’t recommend enough to my mum friends. - Karissa
Beautiful pastel coloured name stickers that my daughter absolutely adores. - Sharlyn
NAME LABEL VALUE PACKS
Get your name on with Tinyme's personalised name label value packs. Bursting with cheery colours and oh-so-cute designs, these a-bit-of-everything packs have all your kids need to make their mark on the world. Or at least on their school gear. It's like graffiti, only legal...and cute!
Featuring clothing labels, book labels, gift tags, name tags and all-purpose labels just because, our label value packs will have those stationery-obsessed kidlets on cloud nine. Give them a pack and watch as the labelling fever takes over.
That much-beloved Olde English bard Shakespeare may have had his thoughts about roses and their names, but at Tinyme we think that sticking a name label on a rose would surely make it smell sweeter. Of course, we can't guarantee that you won't want to get sticking and labelling yourself: our name labels have a kiddifying effect on even the most staid adult. You've been warned.
Sticky Name Label Features • Hundreds of design and colour options • Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive that stays stuck! • Waterproof, dishwasher resistant, freezer resistant and microwave safe • Custom printed at very high resolution in full colour • Additional super durable, gloss coating for additional scratch resistance • Adheres to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces. Avoid non stick and highly textured surfaces
Iron On Clothing Label Features • Hundreds of design and colour options • Custom printed at very high resolution in full colour • Great for school uniforms and easy to apply! • Safe to use in washing machines and tumble dryers
STICKY NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
2. The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
3. Please wait 2–3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers, items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for 'high temperature' settings such as 'pots and pans'.
4. Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Good To Know: Our paper labels including our Paper Name Labels, Address Labels, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON CLOTHING LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium heat.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.