We have taken numerous measures to protect our customers, staff, and suppliers from risk of infection.
At present Tinyme has not been affected by government mandated shutdowns and continues to operate as normal with the following exceptions:
• We have suspended Customer Pickup from our Melbourne premises
• We are still promptly dispatching out of our Melbourne studio and our shipping partners are continuing to operate
• While we are still able to ship to most countries there are some that have been affected by flight cancellations for our logistics provider and have been disabled in the checkout.
• All deliveries are being sent with a default 'Authority to Leave' which means that if there is a safe place to leave it, then orders may be left without any contact from the delivery driver.
• We've seen some delays in delivery for our shipping providers, particularly for international shipping. We are actively updating the shipping estimates on our website to reflect that as best we can, but we appreciate your patience if there are unforeseen delays. As you could imagine there is greater than usual variation in delivery times.
How do I name thee, let me count the ways... "Iron On Clothing Labels, name tags for clothes, custom kids clothing labels, personalised clothing label taggy thingys"... Whatever you call them we've got them. They come in a great range of designs, are washer & dryer safe and super-easy to apply.
My customised order was perfect! Delivered on time. Easy ordering online. No complaints! - Alexandra
Excellent labels, affordable price. Good discounts a lot of the time. Great packaging. Quick postage. - Melinda
Their designs are beautiful. Labels are of high quality. Couldn’t recommend enough to my mum friends. - Karissa
Beautiful pastel coloured name stickers that my daughter absolutely adores. - Sharlyn
IRON ON CLOTHING LABELS
Lost clothes? Not on our watch! Label it in style with Tinyme iron on clothing labels... the cutest way to identify your clothing. Our huge range of designs and colours means you no longer have to be stuck with the same old colours and boring icons for your kids clothing labels!
With their cheery designs and personalised text, Tinyme's range of oh-so-cute iron on labels makes those sew-on labels look sew last season. There's no need to rule over 'em with an iron fist, either. Once they're on, they're on: peeling holds no appeal for our iron on name labels. Whether it's a school hat, a sweater, or even a pair of socks, these name tags will have your label needs all ironed out.
Iron On Clothing Labels Features • 100's of different design and colour options. • Custom printed at very high resolution in full colour. • Safe to use in washing machines and tumble dryers. • Great for school uniforms and easy to apply!
IRON ON CLOTHING LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium heat.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.