We have taken numerous measures to protect our customers, staff, and suppliers from risk of infection.
At present Tinyme has not been affected by government mandated shutdowns and continues to operate as normal with the following exceptions:
• We have suspended Customer Pickup from our Melbourne premises
• We are still promptly dispatching out of our Melbourne studio and our shipping partners are continuing to operate
• While we are still able to ship to most countries there are some that have been affected by flight cancellations for our logistics provider and have been disabled in the checkout.
• All deliveries are being sent with a default 'Authority to Leave' which means that if there is a safe place to leave it, then orders may be left without any contact from the delivery driver.
• We've seen some delays in delivery for our shipping providers, particularly for international shipping. We are actively updating the shipping estimates on our website to reflect that as best we can, but we appreciate your patience if there are unforeseen delays. As you could imagine there is greater than usual variation in delivery times.
You can buy products from us as a Guest Customer, just select 'Checkout as Guest' when asked to enter your details in the checkout process.
How do I order?
Simply select the products you like, personalise them and add them to the cart. Next click Checkout and follow the simple steps to finalise your payment and submit your order. Easy
Can I change or cancel my order?
We like to start making your order as quickly as possible so unfortunately its often too late to make any changes. Always the best thing is to be careful to check your order before submitting the payment.
What is the status of my order?
Once your order is submitted we'll email you your invoice and start work on making your special products. Next we'll send you another email when your order is dispatched. That way you should be right up to date with the progress of your order.
Can I send my order to a friend as a gift?
Absolutely. Simply change the delivery address on the order during the checkout process before submitting the payment, and we will send it to them. The invoice is emailed to the person placing the order, so there won’t be any invoice in the package that gets sent to your friend.
Can you gift wrap my order?
At this stage we don't offer gift wrapping but hope to some time in the future.
Do I have an account if I get emails from tinyme?
Getting our fancy emails doesn't necessarily mean you have a customer account with us. You may have just subscribed to our email list. If you haven't created a customer account with us before you can Click here to set one up.
How do I edit My Account / Details?
Click here or click the 'My Account' link in the top right toolbar.
Click the 'My Account' link in the top right toolbar and then click ‘Recent Orders’.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Reviews from Feefo
Feefo is an independent online feedback system that gives customers an independent space to review their experience (good or bad) with an online shop such as Tinyme. Anyone can view the anonymous feedback of previous customers. It also uses this feedback to display the up-to-the-minute star rating status of an online shop.
Tinyme customers who placed an order will receive one email from Feefo two weeks after sending the order dispatch or pick up notification. This email will prompt Tinyme customers to review both Tinyme service and the ordered items. All customer appraisals lodged through Feefo are returned to us. Those that we deem informative and reflective of our customers' experiences are posted on our website. Controversial comments and those of a highly subjective nature are not published on our website. For example, a comment written in anger about a brand new item that has a fault will not be published if we had immediately moved to fix the problem. Tinyme proudly stands by its strong customer service record and is always looking for ways to improve.