We have taken numerous measures to protect our customers, staff, and suppliers from risk of infection.
At present Tinyme has not been affected by government mandated shutdowns and continues to operate as normal with the following exceptions:
• We have suspended Customer Pickup from our Melbourne premises
• We are still promptly dispatching out of our Melbourne studio and our shipping partners are continuing to operate
• While we are still able to ship to most countries there are some that have been affected by flight cancellations for our logistics provider and have been disabled in the checkout.
• All deliveries are being sent with a default 'Authority to Leave' which means that if there is a safe place to leave it, then orders may be left without any contact from the delivery driver.
• We've seen some delays in delivery for our shipping providers, particularly for international shipping. We are actively updating the shipping estimates on our website to reflect that as best we can, but we appreciate your patience if there are unforeseen delays. As you could imagine there is greater than usual variation in delivery times.
Ask any author and they'll tell you how tough it is to get your name in print. But as proponents of instant gratification and cute-on-demand, we've come up with a way to bypass all that hard work: Tinyme's personalised kids' books. Name-dropping just got taken to a whole new level!
If your kiddo has always longed for a life involving adventures with musical pandas, dancing cupcakes, swimming donuts and table tennis-playing vegetables, then they'll get a kick out of being the sidekick to Cheeky Monkey, our simian hero extraordinaire. And you thought Enid Blyton had a good thing going.
Did we mention our children's story book range is educational? We're not monkeying around when we say those ABCs and 1-2-3s will get a working out in amongst all the zany adventure. But don't worry: just like the zucchini you put in your chocolate cake, we'll keep the “educational” bit a secret.