Childrens' Height Chart & Growth Charts
Keep track of your growing little ones by plotting their height as they grow.
Tinyme height charts / growth charts can be personalised and come in a huge range of designs and colorways. They are 32.8 cm wide and 122.6cm high, and completely removable and reposition-able, making them easy to paste up and moved whenever they need to be.
Tinyme height charts / growth charts are like huge wall stickers, so pasting them up is very simple, all you have to do is measure the length from the floor and stick it up on your wall. And don’t worry once the height charts are stuck on your wall, they will stay stuck.
Unlike most height charts, Tinyme height charts / growth charts are made from a fine-weave fabric that doesn't stretch and will stick to almost any surface including, brick, glass, and painted walls.
And when your kid out grows the height chart, you can simply paste the height chart back on its backing paper, and roll it up as a keepsake for great memories.
Applying / Removing
1. Choose your surface. For freshly painted walls allow a three week drying period before applying your height chart.
2. Make sure the wall is clean and dust free.
3. Using the rulars below, make a 50cm ruler to measure from the ground to the bottom of where the height chart will be placed.
4. Stick it up! Carefully peel your height chart off the backing paper and stick it into the wall.
5. Gently rub over the surface of the sticker with a soft cloth or the back of your hand from the centre outwards, pushing out any air bubbles.
6. To remove your height chart at any time just carefully lift a corner and slowly peel off. The backing paper can be used to store and keep your stickers safe.
Writing on your height chart
Writing on height charts ordered prior to 16th July 2012:
Go ahead and write on your height chart to record your little ones becoming less little. Please note any marking will be permanent and for best results we recommend using a children's water based texta. Avoid using permanent markers or ball point pens, as they will cause bleeding long term. If you're unsure, test on a small area such as the label on the actual product and leave for a week to show if it will bleed.
Writing on height charts ordered since 16th July 2012:
Please note that for best results of the markings on your height chart we recommend only using a permanent marker. Please test it on a small area such as the label on the actual product, leave it for a few minutes and check if it dries.
Our wall stickers are designed for decoration only and are not to be considered as a toy. Please ensure that they are out of the reach of children under 3 years of age, especially children in a cot, crib or bed to avoid a possible choking hazard.