Label it with style. Tinyme standard name labels / school labels are the cutest way to identify your belongings.
Our name labels are made from a conformable vinyl with a super sticky adhesive, which stay stuck. They are printed at very high resolution in full colour and after printing we then apply an additional glossy clear coating that is cured under UV light and provides additional scratch resistance.
• 51.5mm x 24mm.
• Pack contains 48 labels.
• Heaps of different design and colour options.
• Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive.
• Printed at very high resolution in full colour.
• Additional UV light cured gloss clear coating for additional scratch resistance.
• All our name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces.
• Waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
• Note: the following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
Smooth, Clean, Flat Surface
Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
Rub Label Firmly
The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
Cure Time - allow 2-3 days
Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers items should be placed on the top shelf and are not be suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Book labels, Gift labels and Address labels are made from a paper based material and are not dishwasher safe.