Tinyme Wall Decor
The tinyme wall decor range includes mix & match wall stickers, door stickers, canvas art, height charts and framed artwork.
Tinyme wall stickers, door stickers and height charts are completely removable and re-positionable, making them perfect nursery decorations or fun new additions to an established kids bedroom.
While most wall stickers are made from vinyl, our range of wall stickers, door stickers, and height charts are made from a fine-weave fabric that doesn't stretch and will stick to almost any surface including glass and painted walls.
Changed your mind or wanting to create a different decor scheme in your little one's room? Simply peel your wall stickers, door stickers and/or height charts off and re-apply. Super easy, super cute!
Our personalised canvas art and framed artwork is yet another way tinyme can bring colour and life into your kids bedroom. A perfect finishing touch or great gifting idea for children of all ages.
Tinyme Wall Decor Range
• Personalised Wall Stickers
• Personalised Door Stickers
• Personalised Height Charts
• Personalised Chalkboard Planners
• Personalised Canvas Artwork
• Personalised Wooden Framed Artwork
How do I apply the Wall stickers?
1. Choose your surface. For freshly painted walls allow a three week drying period before applying your height chart.
2. Make sure the wall is clean and dust free.
3. Stick it up! Carefully peel your wall sticker off the backing paper and stick it onto the wall (don’t stress too much – our wall stickers are removable and repositionable).
4. Gently rub over the surface of the sticker with a soft cloth or the back of your hand from the centre outwards, pushing out any air bubbles.
5. To remove your wall sticker at any time just carefully lift a corner and slowly peel off. The backing paper can be used to store and keep your stickers safe.
Warning: Tinyme wall stickers are designed for decoration only and not to be considered as toys. Make sure you apply them out of the reach of children under 3 years of age to avoid a possible choking hazard. Especially out of the reach of children in a cot, crib or bed.