We have taken numerous measures to protect our customers, staff, and suppliers from risk of infection.
At present Tinyme has not been affected by government mandated shutdowns and continues to operate as normal with the following exceptions:
• We have suspended Customer Pickup from our Melbourne premises
• We are still promptly dispatching out of our Melbourne studio and our shipping partners are continuing to operate
• We've seen some delays in delivery for our shipping providers, particularly for international shipping. We are actively updating the shipping estimates on our website to reflect that as best we can, but we are experiencing much greater than usual variation in delivery times.
• While we are still able to ship to most countries there are some that have been affected by flight cancellations for our logistics provider and have been disabled in the checkout.
• All deliveries are being sent with a default 'Authority to Leave' which means that if there is a safe place to leave it, then orders may be left without any contact from the delivery driver.
Choose your Surface: Tinyme wall stickers will stick to most clean flat surfaces and even some textured surfaces. For freshly painted walls allow a 3 week drying period.
Clean Wall: Before Applying your wall stickers, you should make sure the surface is clean and dust free.
Stick Them Up: To transform that boring blank wall start by designing your layout. Carefully peel the stickers off the backing paper and stick onto the wall.
Gently Rub Sticker: Gently rub over the surface of the sticker with a soft cloth or the back of your hand from the centre outwards, pushing out any air bubbles.
To Take Them Down: To remove, carefully lift a corner and whilst folding the sticker back on itself, slowly peel off. Our wall stickers shouldn't damage your wall, but it's important to be careful when removing in case the wall has been poorly prepared before painting. If you are concerned, or if the wall offers resistance, heat with a hairdryer while removing. The backing paper is a good place to store your stickers.
Warning Tinyme wall stickers are designed for decoration only and are not to be considered as a toy. Please ensure that they are out of reach of children under 3 years of age, especially children in a cot, crib or bed to avoid a possible choking hazard.