Got some clothes to label but not super keen on dinosaurs, mermaids or tropical fruit? Never fear, our Simple Labels are here! The perfect pack to help you put iron-on name labels on all your "can't afford to lose" clothing for all ages. There is a great selection of nice and plain designs to choose from, in a range of colours, and the labels come in 2 different sizes to help match with all the different shapes and sizes of your clothing.
88 Clothing Labels (2 sheets)
Clothing Labels (44 per sheet):
• 12 Medium Labels (33.5 x 19mm) • 32 Small Labels (24.5 x 14mm)
Our iron-on name labels are great for labelling your clothing and will stay put through the wear and tear of washing machines and tumble dryers.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.
STICKY NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
2. The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
3. Please wait 2–3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers, items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for 'high temperature' settings such as 'pots and pans'.
4. Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Good To Know: Our paper labels including our Paper Name Labels, Address Labels, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.