Got a little one who loves to move it, move it? With a huge range of transport inspired wall sticker designs to choose from in 8 versatile colourways, you're sure to find something to start their engines with this wall sticker collection!
Got a little one who loves to move it, move it? Take your pick of trains, cars, trucks, boats, planes and construction Wall Stickers to create a totally awesome room setting in your kids bedroom or playroom! With a huge range of transport inspired wall sticker designs to choose from in 8 versatile colourways, you're sure to find something to start their engines with these wall stickers!
Made from fine weave fabric, not vinyl.
Completely removable and re-positionable.
Mix and match packs to create your ultimate room setting.
Available in a wide range of colourways.
Did we mention they're super cute?
How To Use
1. Choose your Surface: Tinyme wall stickers will stick to most clean flat surfaces and even some textured surfaces. For freshly painted walls allow a 3 week drying period.
2. Clean Wall Before Applying your wall stickers, you should make sure the surface is clean and dust free.
3. Stick Them Up To transform that boring blank wall start by designing your layout.
4. Carefully peel the stickers off the backing paper and stick onto the wall.
5. Gently Rub Sticker Gently rub over the surface of the sticker with a soft cloth or the back of your hand from the centre outwards, pushing out any air bubbles.
6. To Take Them Down or remove, carefully lift a corner and whilst folding the sticker back on itself, slowly peel off. Our wall stickers shouldn't damage your wall, but it's important to be careful when removing in case the wall has been poorly prepared before painting. If you are concerned, or if the wall offers resistance, heat with a hairdryer while removing. The backing paper is a good place to store your stickers.
Warning: Tinyme wall stickers are designed for decoration only and are not to be considered as a toy. Please ensure that they are out of reach of children under 3 years of age, especially children in a cot, crib or bed to avoid a possible choking hazard.