• Leading online children's brand
• Award winning company with global reach
• Dynamic, young & creative team
• Fast paced, yet fun working environment
• Free Pizza on Fridays!
Tinyme is an online retailer and manufacturer of personalised children’s products. A leader in eCommerce, Tinyme was recognised at the 2019 Online Retail Industry Awards as the Australian Online Retailer of the Year.
In addition, Tinyme has now won 5 other categories at the ORIAs;
• Best Social Commerce Initiative (2019)
• Best Pure-play Online Retailer (2017)
• Best Mobile Site (2017)
• Best Customer Service (2017)
• Best Site Optimisation and Design (2016)
While based in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs, we have a global reach with separate business entities and dedicated ecommerce sites in Australia, US, UK and Singapore. We are a vertically integrated ecommerce pure-play trading exclusively through our own websites. With a focus on design centric "mass customisation" our dynamic and creative team have a customer focused culture of continuous improvement and innovation (sorry about the jargon but it's the truth). We have our own digital based print and production facility backed by in-house devs, design, marketing, product development, engineering (mechanical and mechatronics), and customer service teams. We're excited about being in a company and sector that is growing fast and has huge opportunity for continued growth. We're 13 years old, have outgrown 5 previous premises, won awards, have launched into export markets and are generally pretty excited about our work.
So that we can keep up with demand for our Christmas and Back-to-School seasonal peak we need YOU!
Can't get enough? Read the full Tinyme Tale here.
• Not afraid of computers and technology (you don't have to be a total geek though)
• Get frustrated with inefficiency
• Can remain focused, work hard and your attitude is always positive
• Have attention to detail and an attitude of continuous improvement
• Have a flexible and proactive attitude
• Have very good communication skills
• Love maintaining a clean, safe working environment
• Can bust out above average break dancing moves
• Are able to work to schedules and timelines
• Are available to work different shifts – morning, day, evening
• Like real coffee (not absolutely essential)
Production team members work together to get our lovely customers’ orders made on time and to the highest standards. This involves working across multiple production cells and with various machines, processes and systems in an air-conditioned environment.
The Role Includes:
• Competitive hourly rates
• Flexible hours available typically;
– morning 6:15am to 2:15pm, Mon to Sat
– evenings 2pm-10pm, Mon to Sat
• Freshly ground real coffee (everyday) and pizza on Friday.
• Work available for our seasonal peak between mid Oct and early Feb 2020.
Sounds like the role you've been looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Send the below items to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an indication of your availability between now and early Feb 2020.
• Cover Letter
• Academic Transcript
Due to the number of applications, only successful applicants that are offered interviews will be responded to.
No Agencies Please